Working from Home has never sounded better in this day and age – Are you interested in contributing to DigitalConsumer.org on a daily basis and have the time to research, write, organize and post original content about Personal finance, Passive income ideas, Retail Q&A and any consumer related topic?
If so, we’re looking to talk to you!
DigitalConsumer.org is a small team of Professionals who have taken their expertise to help people Earn Extra income as well as get educated about Retail and Consumer issues.
As Digital Consumers ourselves, we thrive and interact with the digital world like never before – From Online shopping to making money online (whether through eCommerce, make-money apps or surveys), we are looking for contributors who want to join our team of experts to share their knowledge on topics that we’re looking to share with our audience.
We are looking for writers who are native English speakers to help answer questions about Retailers within the USA, UK and Canada.
We are looking for A+ contributors who can thoroughly research topics and write well-written, in-depth content pieces that answer queries and questions in a concise, but detailed manner.
Each topic and article will range from 800 words up to 2500 words and we’re looking for well rounded individuals who can handle the workload.
What we are looking for:
- A Contributor who can commit at least 4 days a week and at a minimum of 5000+ Words weekly.
- Someone who can quickly Research, Digest and Condense data and topics that require very little grammatical editing and corrections.
- Contributors who are based in either USA, Canada or UK and is a native English speaker, as we’re catering to those countries’ audiences.
To Apply, Please Include the following:
- Similar work or samples of work you have completed or are online
- Send us your maximum word count per week
- In the first sentence of your email, please include several retailers or apps you use to save money.
If you are interested, please email your resume to: